May is Mental Health Awareness Month
In recognition of Mental Health Awareness Month, we are sharing the many local opportunities to learn more about mental health and substance use. Together, we can create a healthier community!
Here is a sampling of what is coming up this month. Click on our UPCOMING EVENTS page and scroll down to the month of May for all the details!
- Sieze the Awkward – Talking with your kids about substance misuse
- Suicide – Supporting Those At Risk
- ACEs Training
- Invitation to Change Talk – Family Information and Resource Session
- Stimulant Use Disorder: Signs & Symptoms
- Mental Health First Aid
- Talk Saves Lives: An Introduction to Suicide Prevention
- CRI Community Resilience Initiative Trauma Informed Training (Course 1)
- safeTALK Training on Suicide Alertness